- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
New York, New York Neighborhoods Tour
Be escorted by one of the knowledgeable guides and be taken for a walk through the Manhattan, Chinatown, Little Italy and historic South Street Seaport. See the Statue Liberty, America's most famous national monument, Ellis Island and the Museum of Immigration.
Discover the different facets of Manhattan and its various ethnic neighborhoods. Enjoy all the major sights in the city: Drive past Columbus Circle, Lincoln Center, the Cathedral of Saint John The Divine, Central Park, Fifth Avenue, and Rockefeller Center. You will discover the best of midtown with Times Square and the Chrysler Building, and downtown's Village, artsy SoHo, the bustling streets of Chinatown, Little Italy's sidewalk cafes and the busy Wall Street area.
From Battery Park, enjoy the view of Lady Liberty in all of her majesty. Return to midtown or end the tour at the South Street Seaport, where you can opt for an exciting cruise or a walk through the mall.
Option with Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island available.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- New York City Tour
- English or French speaking guide
- One way ferry ticket with tickets to Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island (if option selected at time of booking)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance to attractions
- Tour of Statue of Liberty and Ellis Islands
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Other language: French can also be arranged for the tour. Please call the tour operator and advise them of this request directly, at least 48 hours prior to tour date
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
Q: Are the tours wheelchair friendly?
A: With advance knowledge, wheelchair bound customers can be seated in the front row of the tour bus with their wheelchairs folded away in the luggage compartment of the bus. It is mandatory that someone accompany customers with special needs
Q: Do the tours include walking?
A: Guests are invited to take walks through the neighborhoods visited. The average walk is about 15 minutes.
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.