- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
New York Lights Night Tour
Bright lights, big city! Tour the Big Apple, glowing in all its splendor, on this city lights night tour. Beginning in Times Square, you will cross over the Manhattan Bridge for magnificent views of the Brooklyn Bridge and the lights of Manhattan from across the river.
This evening lights tour operates as a shuttle between the major New York attractions, but you are accompanied by your experienced guide at each stop. It's a great introduction to New York's many sights, and you'll learn plenty of interesting facts along the way from your friendly guide. There are free refreshments (bottled water) on board, and the climate-controlled shuttles are warm in winter and cool in summer.
Stops on the tour include:
- Madison Square Park - great photo opportunity for the Empire State Building and the Flatiron Building
- Fulton Ferry Landing - great views of the Manhattan Skyline
- Robert Wagner Jr. Park - see the Statue of Liberty from the park
- World Trade Center Site
Special Offer - Save 20% off the recommended retail price when booking a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday departure (excludes November 23 to January 4) - BOOK NOW!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Three-hour guided tour of New York City
- Professional guide/narration
- Bottled water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation tour will be received at time of booking
- The tour uses a 33-passenger climate-controlled shuttle
- Not wheelchair accessible
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.