- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
New York Hop-on Hop-off Tour including Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ferry Ticket
Navigate your way through the streets of Manhattan with the New York Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour before heading over to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island! With up to four different bus routes to choose from, enjoy unlimited travel over 48-hours and check out all the main attractions including the Empire State Building and Central Park. Complete your NYC sightseeing experience with a complimentary round trip ferry ticket destined for the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island valid for the length of your stay.
Whether you're a first time or repeat visitor, the New York Hop-on Hop-off bus tour offers unlimited value over two days. Air-conditioned and equipped with audio commentary, customize your travel with the flexibility to jump on and off at various locations throughout the city at your leisure. For combined added value, venture on a short ferry ride from Battery Park to Liberty Island and get up close to the Statue of Liberty or visit the Immigration Museum on Ellis Island. Your ferry ticket is all-inclusive with your New York Hop-on Hop-off bus ticket, so you can quickly by-pass the long lines for the ticket window, only waiting to board the ferry.
Please see itinerary field below for detailed information on the bus routes.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Hop-on hop-off tour - up to 4 different city loops
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ferry Ticket
- Live commentary on board
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair sccessible
- Tour to Liberty Island is not guided
- The Night Tour portion is not hop-on, hop-off and can only be done once
Due to new security procedures, please allow ample time for security screening and to board the ferry.
- All visitors will be subject to inspection
- Strollers, bags and other packages will not be allowed inside the Statue of Liberty. Locker facilities for small items are available at either Liberty or Ellis Island
- Large packages including backpacks and suitcases will not be permitted on board the ferry or at Liberty or Ellis Island
- During summer and over holiday periods, please allow 3-4 hours if visiting Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.