- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
New York Helicopter Tour: 7-Minute Highlight Flight
If you have limited time in Manhattan, this speedy seven-minute New York City Helicopter Tour is for you! The fun-filled quickie flight takes you over Lower Manhattan for views of the Statue of Liberty and Ground Zero.
This fun-filled helicopter flight over the Lower Manhattan skyline includes fantastic views of Ground Zero, New York Harbor and the Statue of Liberty. All this in seven minutes!
This seven-minute New York Helicopter Tour is a fantastic way to get an overview of the city from a unique birds-eye perspective.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Helicopter Tour
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- USD20.00 security and facility fee (payable direct)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Helicopter seating is based on a 4- or 6-passenger helicopter, whichever is available at the time of your tour
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- All passengers including children must have ID/Passport or you may be denied your flight
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.