- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
New York Helicopter Flight: Grand Island
See everything the Big Apple has to offer on a New York Helicopter Flight. As well as the most popular sights, such as the Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero and New York Harbor, you will fly over Central Park, landmarks like the Brooklyn Bridge and Yankee Stadium, and have views over New York's five boroughs on this Grand Island helicopter tour.
You'll see the Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn and Staten Island, and fly over the Queensboro, Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg Bridges. The aerial views of the United Nations and South Street Seaport are unforgettable as your flight brings you to New York Harbor, including fantastic views of the Statue of Liberty, Verrazano Bridge, the financial district and Ground Zero. Next your flight turns around and heads back over Manhattan to take in New York's world-famous skyline featuring the Empire State Building, Chrysler and Met Life Buildings.
You'll also see Yankee Stadium, Grant's Tomb, the Cathedral of St. John the Divine, George Washington Bridge and more as you enjoy in-depth views of New York's majestic skyline.
Whether this is your first time in New York City or your 50th visit, a New York Grand Island Helicopter Flight is a thrilling way to see this great city and the five boroughs from a unique perspective.
Special Offer - Book and travel by November 30, 2010 and save over 10% off the recommended retail rate - BOOK NOW!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Helicopter tour
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- USD20.00 security and facility fee (payable direct)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Helicopter seating is based on a 4- or 6-passenger helicopter, whichever is available at the time of your tour
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- All passengers including children must have ID/Passport or you may be denied your flight
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.