- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
New York CityPass
Get the New York CityPass, the best deal in the Big Apple. Your New York CityPass saves you time and money as you skip long ticket queues for entry to six of New York's premier attractions.
Each ticket booklet is packed with useful information, including hours of operation, transport and contact information, plus insider tips so you can get the most out of your visit to New York City. It's all you need to see the best of the city that never sleeps!
Your New York CityPass includes tickets to the following must-see attractions:
- Empire State Building Observatory and one audio tour
- American Museum of Natural history, with one Space Show
- Museum of Modern Art
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Guggenheim Museum OR Top of the Rock admission
- Circle Line cruise OR Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ferry Ticket and General Admission
Special Offer - Save up to USD$65 on six attractions (including the ferry ticket to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island) with one CityPass - that's a saving of 45%, plus, you won't wait in long ticket lines! - BOOK NOW!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- A choice of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island General Admission Ticket OR 2 hour Circle Line Harbor Cruise
- Empire State Building Observatory entry
- Guggenheim Museum entry OR Top of the Rock general admission
- American Museum of Natural History entry
- Museum of Modern Art entry
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- 15% off all day savings certificate at Bloomingdale's and receive a free gift with a $200 or more purchase and receive $5 off a 2-Day Hop-on and Hop-off bus tour
- Plus, complimentary dessert or cappuccino with the purchase of an entree in Le Train Blue on the 6th floor
- $5 off a two day hop on-off tour
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Tickets are void if removed from the booklet. Each attraction will remove their ticket upon entrance. Note: The CityPass provides one admission to each attraction per person
- Your ticket booklet is valid for nine days from date of first use. and includes helpful information such as hours of operation, public transportation and special 'Insider Tips' on the best time to visit each attraction
- Unused ticket booklet is valid for 12 months from date of purchase (entire ticket booklet expires 9 days after first date of use)
- Please view attraction pricing values in 'view map'. Prices are in US Dollars
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island:
The Statue of Liberty on Liberty Island and the Ellis Island Immigration Museum on Ellis Island are located in Lower New York Harbor, slightly over one mile from Lower Manhattan. Liberty and Ellis Islands are accessible by ferry service only (included).
Save time as you gain priority entry to security check in.
Circle Line Harbor Cruise:
Valid for 2-Hour Semi-Circle Cruise or 2-Hour Harbor Lights Cruise.
See New York City the Circle Line way. 2 hours of your time and you can experience the grandeur of Mid and Lower Manhattan. Professional tour guides will share the legends and lore behind this great city. You will enjoy magnificent views of the world's premier skyline and a close encounter of the best kind with the Statue of Liberty. Upgrades are available.
Valid for regularly scheduled sightseeing cruises only. Not valid for Special Events Cruises on July 4th or New Year's Eve.
Empire State Building Observatory:
The fabled Observatory is New York's most popular attraction. It soars a quarter of a mile above the City's bustling streets. Day or night Observatory visitors thrill to breath-taking scenes of the dynamic skyline.
Frank Lloyd Wright's masterpiece of modern architecture is home to one of the world's finest collections of 20th century art.
Top of the Rock Admission:
Top of the Rock Observation Deck offers stunning views of New York City and beyond. Come experience the interior and exterior decks on the top three floors of this magnificent art deco building. Enjoy 360 degree panoramic views 70 stories up in the sky. This is your New York!
American Museum of Natural History:
Including the Rose Center for Earth and Space and Hayden Planetarium. This 129-year-old institution is one of the largest natural history museums in the world. Displays include the most comprehensive and important collection of vertebrate fossils in the world.
Museum of Modern Art:
The Museum of Modern Arts uparalleled collection includes Vincent van Gogh's The Starry Night and Pablo Picasso's Les Demoiselles d'Avignon. MoMA also maintains an active schedule of exhibitions. Located in midtown Manhattan, the Museum is steps from the Broadway theater district and many shopping and dining options. Ticket valid for Museum of Modern Art general admission. Select galleries may be closed due to installation; Special Exhibit showings may require an additional fee.
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
The Museum offers a broad spectrum of educational programming for all of its audiences, including guided tours in several languages, gallery talks, lectures, and films for adults as well as many activities for families and students. Almost all of these programs are free with Museum admission.
- Child prices apply to children ages 17 years and under
- Most venues included in the pass have different minimum ages for free entry. It is your choice whether you purchase a pass for infants and children to avoid standing in ticket lines to verify ages and pay admission upon entry. You may purchase a Child Pass for infants and children, however this may not be cost saving.
- A separate Monument Pass is required to go inside the Statue pedestal and observation deck and is NOT included with your CityPass. A limited number are available for FREE each day at the Statue Cruises box office the prepaid window on a first-come first-serve basis.
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.