- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
New York City Chocolate and Dessert Tour
If you love eating, exploring and having fun, this culinary tour will offer you the flavorful experience you crave in New York City. This walking tour of Manhattan takes you on a tasting adventure, discovering the newest and coolest eateries, shops and restaurants, and sampling their delicious chocolate and desserts!
In addition to tasting the sweet treats on offer, you will also have the opportunity to try a selection of wines or beers and cheese, depending on the tour option selected. This is truly an indulgent way to spend an afternoon in New York City!
Both tours are on the Upper West Side, where you'll meet your group and knowledgeable tour guide. You'll be guided by professionals with culinary experience and knowledge of New York's food culture. Your guide and the representative from the various eateries will show you how these foods are made and how to best accompany them. Best of all, you will get to taste the wide assortment of treats on offer - a chocoholic's delight!
Wine and Dessert Tour
Sample desserts and wine in at least six locations. Some of the delicious desserts you'll taste include chewy fresh baked cookies, handmade pastries, warm Italian filled doughnuts, artisan chocolate bon-bons. To continue to delight your palate, you'll also have the chance to sample between three to six different varieties of wine and learn how to pair wine with desserts.
Beer, Cheese and Dessert Tour
Visit trendy new hot spots and local hidden gems in at least six locations. You'll sample an exquisite selection of cheese and desserts, and also visit an innovative bar to taste their different delicious craft beer (a flight of four) and chocolate pairings.
Don't let your taste buds miss out on the treats that New York City has to offer. This New York City culinary tour is a fun and unique experience that offers diverse flavors to suit every appetite!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Wine tasting (if option selected)
- Beer tasting (if option selected)
- Dessert tasting
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers of 4 participants apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Any dietary requirements/concerns should be notified at the check-out of this tour
- Eateries and itinerary of the tour is subject to change
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.