- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
New York City Bike Rental
Explore New York City in a way that's car-free, fun, safe and easy! Explore New York City at your own pace with a full day of bike hire. Take to the streets and cruise around at your leisure away from the cars and the crowds.
Cycle along the Hudson River Greenway to the Brooklyn Bridge, Battery Park or Riverside Park - there are around 25 miles of off-street trails on offer throughout Manhattan for your biking pleasure. Ride to Central Park, Chinatown or to the Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island ferry, the choice is yours.
You bike rental includes use of a helmet for your safety as well as a bike lock giving you piece of mind when stopping to explore a little further on foot. Design your own New York city sightseeing itinerary while getting out in the fresh air where the only limit is your imagination - and maybe your legs!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Mountain bike rental for one calendar day
- Day use of a helmet, handlebar bag, lock, bike tube, and pump
- Maps and suggested route information
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child tag-along trailers are available
- Helmets are required for all riders
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.