- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
New Orleans Super City
To absorb the centuries of history, sights and sounds that New Orleans has to offer, you really must take time out for this insightful and fun city tour. The famous French Quarter, the elegant Garden District and the contrasting Central Business District is just a taste of what this tour has to offer.
Travel through three centuries of history, legends, and romance in New Orleans "The City That Care Forgot!"
- Absorb the sights and sounds of the world famous French Quarter and historic Jackson Square, home of the Cabildo and Presbytere Museums.
- Visit one of historic cemeteries, referred to as "Cities of the Dead," and learn about this unique above ground burial system.
- Marvel at stories of voodoo and piracy on Bayou St. John, the waterway used by Jean Lafitte and his band of pirates, as we make our way to the shores of Lake Pontchartrain. View the longest bridge over water in the world, the Lake Pontchartrain Causeway.
- Follow the path of the St. Charles Avenue streetcar, the oldest continuously operating passenger railway system in the world, past the homes of former Kings and Queens of Mardi Gras, stately mansions and the world-famous, exclusive Garden District.
- View Tulane and Loyola Universities across from Audubon Park, home to one of the top five zoos in the nation, The Audubon Zoo.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- Cemetery stop
- Souvenir Mardi Gras Beads on the 9am tour!
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels
- Tour vehicles are equipped for wheelchair storage. If wheelchairs collapse and fold, they can be placed in the storage compartment on the bus. If the wheelchair is a scooter, then special arrangements need to be made with the supplier for a handicap-accessible bus. This must be arranged 48 hours prior to tour date. Contact details will be on your voucher
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.