- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
New Orleans Ghosts and Spirits Walking Tour
New Orleans has been referred to as "The most haunted city in America." After this tour, we'll let you be the judge!
With its colorful history and unique traditions, it is no wonder so many New Orleans homes and taverns have been investigated by paranormal investigators.
You'll visit several haunted sites and hear about the stories featured on The History Channel and The Discovery Channel.
When it rains in the French Quarter, the locals swear a beautiful voice floats out of the mist. After you hear the story of Pere' Dagobert vs. "Bloody" O'Reilly and the "singing rain," you might hear it too.
Will you see any of the ghosts that inhabit the famous Bourbon Orleans Hotel - formerly a theater, ballroom, orphanage and convent? The staff and guests report regular sightings of uninvited guests!
There's no guarantee you will see a ghost, but you'll see where you're most likely to meet one! Bring your camera. You never know who will want to pose for a picture!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Walking tour
- Local guide
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cemetery closed on some holidays, Saturday afternoons and Sundays.
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels
- Tour vehicles are equipped for wheelchair storage. If wheelchairs collapse and fold, they can be placed in the storage compartment on the bus. If the wheelchair is a scooter, then special arrangements need to be made with the supplier for a handicap-accessible bus. This must be arranged 48 hours prior to tour date. Contact details will be on your voucher
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.