- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
New Orleans Cooking Class
Welcome to the Fun, Food and Folklore of The New Orleans School of Cooking! These entertaining classes are located in a renovated molasses warehouse built in the early 1800's in the heart of the French Quarter. You will be taught the basics of Louisiana Cooking in a way you'll never forget.
Fun is a primary ingredient in the kitchen! The Creole/Cajun experts teach you New Orleans specialties such as Gumbo, Jambalaya and Pralines, and season them with history, trivia and tall tales. It's a "ga-ron-teed" good time for all!
All classes include recipes and generous samplings of the demonstrated items, coffee, iced tea and beer.
Please Note: Bookings can only be made up to 3 months in advance
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- New Orleans Style Cooking Demonstration Class
- Generous sampling of all demonstrated food items
- Coffee, Iced Tea and Beer
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please Note: This is a demonstration class only, and there is no hands-on training
- Bookings can only be made up to 3 months in advance of preferred date
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Monday: Red Beans and Rice, Cornbread,Pecan Pie and Pralines
Tuesday: Gumbo, Jambalaya, Bread, Pudding and Pralines
Wednesday: Gumbo, Jambalaya, Bread, Pudding, Pralines
Thursday: Corn and Crab Bisque, Shrimp, Creole, Bread Pudding and Pralines
Friday: Shrimp and Artichoke Soup, Crawfish, Etouffee, Bread Pudding and Pralines
Saturday: Gumbo, Jambalaya, Bread Pudding and Pralines
Sunday; Gumbo, Jambalaya, Bread Pudding and Pralines
Wednesday: Corn and Crab Bisque, Shrimp Creole and Pralines
Thursday: Gumbo, Chicken Creole and Pralines
Friday: Gumbo, Jambalaya and Pralines
Saturday: Shrimp and Artichoke Soup, Crawfish Etouffee and Pralines
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.