- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
New Orleans' Cajun Bayou Tour
Driving out to Cajun Country, you will travel through wild cypress swamps, over the Mississippi River on an impressive suspended bridge, and along vast sugarcane fields, as your guide tells a unique story of the odyssey of the Cajun people.
Enjoy a narrated boat tour (about 1 1/2 hours duration) on winding bayous in remote cypress swamps. Your Cajun guide, also an alligator hunter and fur trapper, shares his knowledge of the swamp including reptile habits, healing plants and exotic birds.
After this peaceful ride, explore his picturesque swamp zoo on Bayou Boeuf.
Tours are operated in top of the line 15 passenger vans ensuring the greatest of comfort and personalized service.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Transport by air-conditioned 15 passenger van
- Cajun Country Tour
- Narrated Boat Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.