- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Mt Fuji Day Trip including Lake Ashi Sightseeing Cruise from Tokyo
Visit Japan's iconic Mount Fuji, cruise Lake Ashi and ride the aerial cableway at Mount Komagatake on this popular day trip from Tokyo. You'll enjoy lunch on Mt Fuji and have sweeping views of celebrated Hakone National Park from Mt Komagatake.
On your full-day trip from Tokyo you'll travel by coach to the Fuji visitor center to see cultural art dedicated to Fujisan. As you drive up to Mt Fuji's fifth station at 7,607 feet (2,305 meters) you'll be inspired by the beauty of the Japanese landscape. Lunch (if option is selected) is a traditional Japanese-style meal.
After lunch, you'll enjoy the crisp mountain air and Mt Fuji views while cruising Lake Ashi and riding the aerial cableway at Mount Komagatake overlooking Hakone National Park.
Your day trip to Mount Fuji concludes with a coach ride back to Tokyo.
At 12,388 feet (3,776 meters) Mount Fuji is Japan's highest mountain. Rarely, on clear days, Fujisan's perfectly shaped volcano slopes can be seen from Tokyo and Yokohama, but views are always subject to weather conditions as mountain weather is notoriously unpredictable. Visibility tends to be better during the colder months, in the early morning and late evening.
- Mt.Komagatake Aerial Cableway may be skipped due to traffic conditions without alternative on the following days
- April 29 - May 5
- Jul 24, 25, 31
- Aug 1, 7, 8, 21, 22, 28, 29
- Sept 4, 11, 25
- Oct 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- Nov 21
- Dec 30, 31
- When the driveway up to Mt.Fuji's 5th station is closed in winter due to heavy snow, visit Fujiyama Museum instead
- Visits may be omitted or substituted depending on heavy traffic and weather conditions or for other operational reasons. No refund will be given.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
- Lunch (if option selected at time of booking)
- Professional guide
- Sightseeing cruise on Lake Ashi
- Mt Komagatake Aerial Cableway
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian menu is available and MUST be advised at time of booking
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.