- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Mount Charleston Tour Trekker Experience
Mt. Charleston is extraordinary any time of year, with each season unveiling its own unique grandeur. This exciting off-road tour takes you through the Toiyabe National Forest, into a majestic alpine setting. You will stop at the charming Mount Charleston Lodge, nestled amid a spectacular forest of ponderosa pines.
Views of the jagged, towering cliffs, encompassed by the fir, spruce and aspen trees make this landscape simply gorgeous. Descending through Kyle Canyon, venture off the highway for an excursion through the desert that exposes the true natural beauty of this one-of-a-kind region.
Note: Temperatures are approx. 20-30 degrees cooler than Las Vegas so layered clothing is recommended.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Luxury Tour Trekker experience
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for children aged 18 months and under
- Multi-lingual guides are subject to availability
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.