- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Miami Lights Evening Air Tour
See Miami's magnificent skyline at night on the Miami Lights Evening Air Tour! Glide over moonlit Biscayne Bay and neon-lit downtown Miami for once-in-a-lifetime views you'll always remember.
Sit back and relax, as your highly experienced pilot takes you on an incredible aerial tour of Miami Beach and downtown Miami. With 360-degree bird's-eye views, you'll see the illuminated high-rises of downtown Miami change color before your eyes.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Airplane Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Only handbags/camera bags are allowed on the flight
- Must have a valid photo ID (i.e. - Passport or Drivers License)
- Flights can accommodate passengers in wheelchairs, but advance notice is required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. Individuals who book for only 1 passenger will be required to pay price for second passenger directly to operator upon check-in
- Infant rates apply provided the do not occupy a seat
- PER PASSENGER - Due to weight and balance restrictions, the maximum weight per person is 300 pounds (136 kg)
- PER PLANE - For groups of three passengers, total passenger load may not exceed 600 pounds (272 kg)
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.