- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Miami City Tour including Bayside and Biscayne Bay Cruise
On this tour you will discover the beautiful side of the fashionable and exciting international hot spot, Miami. Mansions, yachts, Port of Miami, Little Havana and Calle Ocho, South Beach Art Deco district, Coconut Grove, Brickell Avenue, and Coral Gables are some of the highlights.
To get the quintessential Miami experience, visit the lovely open-air market of Bayside, where you can browse the artist's carts, sip an iced drink and stroll along the pier. Here, there are more than 100 shops and 30 restaurants which make this a wonderful place to stop. This is more than just a mall; it is a sweet slice of south Florida life, where you will enjoy Miami's beautiful skyline along the Biscayne Bay and delight in the fresh ocean breeze.
Complete your day with a journey aboard a unique, narrated sightseeing tour of Miami and the homes of the rich and famous on "Millionaire's Row".
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Round trip transportation
- Narration by a professional driver/guide
- Entrance fees to attractions as specified
- 90 minute Biscayne Bay Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Buses are wheelchair accessible and air-conditioned, but the cruise portion is not
- Please Note: If you begin the tour in the Downtown Miami area, you will not see the Art Deco district located in South Beach
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.