- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament in Orlando
America's favorite dinner attraction, Medieval Times offers an exciting evening of quality family entertainment based upon the glory of the Middle Ages. Experience spectacular pageantry, dramatic horsemanship, breathtaking swordplay and romance while feasting on a four-course banquet served in the true medieval experience. Enjoy a night steeped in this colorful period in European history.
The Kissimmee Florida castle has commanding towering white walls and drawbridge with an authentic 8-cottage medieval village.
Medieval Times is an adventure unlike anything you have ever experienced before or will ever experience again. During each live performance, guests enjoy an authentic medieval feast while valiant knights on horseback do battle to the death. Brilliant costumes, authentic in every detail add to the splendor of your visit.
Cheer your brave knight to victory as he competes in games of skill, hand to hand combat and of course, the joust. Who will rise victorious and have his chance to select the queen of love and beauty? Only the strongest and bravest knight who hears the support of the loyal subjects will win. Come and cheer your knight to victory!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Two-hour show
- 4-course dinner
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Ample free parking is available.
- Seating is limited for each show and reservations are required. You will be required to call Medieval Times at least 48 hours in advance, to schedule a show time on your desired date.
- The Castle is fully enclosed, air conditioned and has wheelchair access.
- Dress code is casual
- Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge, however they must be seated on an adults lap and will not receive a meal. If you would like your infant to be seated and receive a meal, you must purchase a child ticket.
- Garlic bread
- Tomato bisque soup
- Roasted chicken
- Spare rib
- Herb-basted potato
Vegetarian option is available. Please advise at time of reconfirmation
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.