- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament in Lyndhurst
Travel back in time to the days of valiant knights, dramatic horsemanship and dangerous swordplay. Watch in wonder as brave knights do battle to win the honor of the king and queen. Enjoy a hearty four-course medieval banquet as you cheer on your favorite champion to victory. An exciting evening of quality family entertainment based upon the glory of the Middle Ages.
North America's favorite dinner attraction, Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament is an exciting evening of quality family entertainment based upon the glory of the Middle Ages.Travel back in time to the days of valiant knights, dramatic horsemanship and dangerous swordplay. Watch in wonder as brave knights do battle to win the honor of the king and queen. Enjoy a hearty four-course medieval banquet as you cheer on your favorite champion to victory.
Guests experience spectacular pageantry, dramatic horsemanship, breathtaking swordplay, falconry, sorcery and romance while feasting on a four-course banquet served in true medieval, pre-silverware fashion. The experience culminates in an authentic jousting tournament between six brave knights of the realm.
You will feel like you have been transported back to 11th-century Spain. From the famous Andalusian Stallions, to authentic weapons and historic jousting tournament, this recreation is a colorful period in European history.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Two-hour live show
- Four-course dinner
- Sales tax
- Gratuities (optional)
- Seating is limited for each show and reservations are required.
- The Castle is fully enclosed, air conditioned and has wheelchair access. Dress is casual.
- If disabled facilities are required, please specify at time of booking to ensure that Medieval Times can accommodate your needs accordingly.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat and they will not receive a meal. If you would like your infant to be seated and receive a meal, you must purchase a child ticket.
- Garlic Bread
- Tomato Bisque Soup
- Roasted Chicken
- Spare Rib
- Herb-Basted Potato
Vegetarian option is available. Please advise at time of reconfirmation.
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.