- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Manhattan Sky Tour: New York Helicopter Flight
Take to the Manhattan skies for an exciting helicopter tour of New York City. Your flight takes you over Ground Zero and past the Statue of Liberty, and offers magnificent views of the Brooklyn Bridge and Yankee Stadium.
On this New York Helicopter Flight you will have a bird's-eye view of New York's skyline, followed by fantastic photo opportunities of the Statue of Liberty, New York Harbor, the Verrazano Bridge, the financial district and Ground Zero. Next, your flight turns around and heads back over Manhattan to take in New York's world-famous skyline featuring the Empire State Building, Chrysler and Met Life Buildings.
Enjoy majestic views of Central Park on your way to once-in-a-lifetime views of many of New York's other historic landmarks. See Yankee Stadium, Grant's Tomb, the Cathedral of St. John the Divine, George Washington Bridge and more as you fly over Manhattan.
Whether this is your first time in New York City or your 50th visit, a New York Helicopter Flight is a thrilling way to see this great city from a unique perspective you will not soon forget.
Special Offer - Book and travel by October 31, 2010 and save over 15% off the recommended retail rate - BOOK NOW!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Helicopter tour
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Security and facility fee is payable direct on the day (USD20.00 per person)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Helicopter seating is based on a 4- or 6-passenger helicopter, whichever is available at the time of your tour
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250 will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- All passengers including children must have ID/Passport or you may be denied your flight
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.