- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Majestic Whale Watching Adventure from Los Cabos
Visit the world famous whale sanctuary at Magdalena Bay for an experience of a lifetime. You'll get the opportunity to reach out and actually touch these beautiful creatures! Book now for a close encounter with mother nature that you'll never forget!
Each year, hundreds of these majestic giants arrive to the warm waters of Baja California to mate and then give birth to their calves in this protected natural bay located a few hours north of Los Cabos.
The most amazing part of this tour is to admire these whales jumping and playing with their young. Whales enjoy tactile stimulation and their curious calves often come up to the boat to see what all the fuss is about!
Your day will begin with a hotel pick-up service, and then it's a 4 - 5 hour drive to Magdalena Bay. Once at the Bay of Pangas, you'll board a 23" (7 meter) Super Panga boat for a 3 hour ride to watch and play with the whales! After all the excitement on the water, you'll go to a local restaurant for a delicious lunch and to rest for a while before heading back to your Los Cabos hotel.
The knowledgeable captain and crew will strive to make your whale watching experience as fun, safe and interesting as possible, making sure your time on the tour is one to remember forever.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Round trip transportation to Magdalena Bay
- Panga ride for 3 hours (life vest provided)
- Expert bilingual guide
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Beverages (bottled water, sodas and beer)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional beverages at restaurant
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We recommend that guests wear casual, comfortable shoes and a light jacket
- There is a maximum capacity of 10 passengers on this tour
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.