- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Madame Tussauds New York
Sing, dance, laugh and play at Madame Tussaud's New York, where you are the star of the show! Over 200 life-like models of celebrities line up to provide you with the experience of a lifetime in the heart of Times Square, New York.
- Snap a picture with President Barack Obama in the Oval Office
- Sing with teen pop idols Mylie Cyrus and The Jonas Brothers
- Mix and mingle with A-list celebrities including Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Julia Roberts, Jennifer Lopez and Oprah in the Opening Night Party
- Dare to enter the "Scream", Madame Tussaud's scary live action attraction
- Visit the interactive kitchen of celebrity chef Rachel Ray
- Give the President and world leaders from the past and present an earful in the Gallery
- Meet Bond, James Bond, Daniel Craig
- Take the wheel with Carrie Underwood
- 2008 Super Bowl MVP and New York Giants quarterback, Eli Manning
- Sing for Simon Cowell at American Idol
- Mix music with Usher
- Dance with Beyonce
Walk the red carpet and make your grand entrance to the start-studded opening night party. Get the latest gossip from the rich and famous. Be careful not to get caught in the tabloids, the paparazzi are relentless!
Upgrade from a Classic Pass to an All Access Pass and enter the Cinema 4D theater, an ultra-sensory experience that delivers 3D technology with 4D effects including wind, mist and scent featuring an exciting lineup of films. Cinema 4D show times are every 15 minutes starting on the hour; featured 4D films will change seasonally. Before the show you can take a peak behind the scenes to learn how studio artists make the wax figures look so real.
* All celebrities appear in wax
Special Offer - Price displayed includes a discount of over 10% off the recommended retail price - BOOK NOW!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Madame Tussauds New York is handicapped accessible. Wheelchairs are available upon request at the box office on a first-come, first-served basis
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.