- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Los Cabos Deluxe Shopping and City Tour
Experience the history and beauty of Los Cabos on this exciting shopping and city tour. You'll browse stores for silver, antiques, Mexican blankets and other goods, as well as discover ancient homes and learn about the culture and history of this incredible city. A fun day out that the entire family is sure to enjoy!
Los Cabos has grown rapidly in the last few years but has still maintained its picturesque villages and traditions. During the city tour, you'll take a step back in time to learn about the missionaries, the pirates, the Indians and colonization. Up next is a visit to the glass blowing factory where you can admire the art work, try to blow your own piece of art and purchase some beautiful souvenirs.
The next stop is Artesanos, a place where you'll find arts and crafts from 13 different states in the Mexican Republic. The city tour continues with a visit to the fresh water bird sanctuary and the XVIII Century Mission, one of the oldest in all of Baja California.
To top it all off is a stop at the best silver and antique stores in San Jose. Be treated to a delicious lunch in one of the most traditional restaurants in Cabo before returning back to your hotel.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Expert bilingual guide
- Lunch and 1 drink at local restaurant (lemonade, soda or beer)
- 4 drinks per person during the duration of the tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We recommend that guests wear casual, comfortable shoes
- Passengers arriving from a cruise ship will be picked up from a hotel located approximately 5 minutes from the cruise ship dock. Please indicate this at time of booking. Exact pick-up details will be provided upon reconfirmation.
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.