- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Los Angeles Friday Night Blues Dinner Cruise
For something different to do on a Friday night, board the fabulous Los Angeles Friday Night Blues Dinner Cruise. Toast the night with a glass of champagne, then enjoy a delicious buffet, amazing city views of Los Angeles and the soothing sounds of a live blues band.
Spice up an otherwise boring Friday night with a Blues Dinner Cruise departing from Marina del Rey, the world's largest man-made small craft harbor, carved from the natural estuary of Playa Del Rey.
On boarding the boat, enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne as you explore the vessel and settle in for a night of fun. A delicious dinner buffet will be served during the cruise, before you dance all night to the sounds of the Phil Gates Blues Band, or take a stroll on the outer decks and check out the amazing views!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Buffet Dinner
- 2.5 hour Cruise
- Live Blues Band
- Meal Service and Gratuities
- All taxes and fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Beverages Service (cash bar available)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All enclosed areas on board are non-smoking, smoking is only permitted outside on the outer decks.
- Cruise schedule can be affected by group charters.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Marina Del Rey is approximately 15 - 20 minutes by car from Hollywood.
- This cruise caters for vegetarians or anyone with any special dietary needs. Please make a request when booking for the tour.
Sample Dinner Menu (subject to change without notice):
- Organic Mixed Greens, Tossed with Gorgonzola Cheese, Toasted Walnuts and Dried Cranberries Presented with Maple Sherry Vinaigrette
- Caprese Salad, Fresh Sliced tomatoes, Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, Red Onions, Drizzled with Basil Pesto and Toasted Pine Nuts
- Baked Penne Pasta, Grilled Mushrooms, Artichoke Hearts, Spinach Roasted Bell Peppers and Fresh Basil Blended with Creamy Garlic Sauce, Parmesan and Provolone Cheeses
- Fresh Seasonal Vegetables and Herb Butter
- Oven Roasted Red Potatoes, Garlic and Fresh Rosemary
- Grilled Tilapia, Shrimp and Mushrooms Sauteed in Lemon Herb Butter
- Chef Carved Tri-Tips Served with Peppercorn Demi Glaze and Horseradish Sauce
- Freshly Baked Rolls and Butter
- Variety of Mini Pastries
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.