- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Los Angeles Dinner Cruise
If you're looking for a night of exceptional food, brilliant views and music to romance the night away to, you'll love the Los Angeles Dinner Dance Cruise. The cruises take in either Marina Del Rey and Fisherman's Village, or Newport Beach, Balboa Peninsula, Corona Del Mar and Mariner's Mile.
As the sun goes down, enjoy picture-postcard views while indulging in delicious food freshly prepared by the onboard chefs. After dinner, dance to live music or simply take in the breathtaking views from the outdoor decks.
The Los Angeles Dinner Dance Cruise offers the ultimate waterfront dining experience!
Please note: The distance between the Marina Del Rey and Newport Beach locations is 50 miles (80 kilometers). Please choose carefully, as the option you select when booking is where you MUST board the cruise.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Seated three-course dinner cruise
- Meal service and gratuities
- Musical entertainment
- All taxes and fees
- Beverage service (cash bar available)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All enclosed areas on board are non-smoking. Smoking is only permitted outside on the outer decks
- Cruise schedule is often affected by group charters
- Not wheelchair accessible
- From Hollywood to Marina Del Rey = Approximately 15-20 min. (depending on where you are)
- From Anaheim/Disneyland to Newport Beach = approximately 20 minutes (depending on where you are)
- The music ranges from the "oldies" to the newer pop selections; the entertainers (DJ or a 2-3 piece live band) always play a nice selection in an attempt to please the guests
- This cruise caters for vegetarians or anyone with any special dietary needs. Please make a request when booking for the tour.
Sample Dinner Menu
Baby Green Salad with Tomatoes, Spiced Walnuts and Raspberry Vinaigrette
Chef's choice of entr?e
Filet Mignon or Fresh Salmon Fillet
Baby Seasonal Vegetables
Bread and butter
Dessert: Chef's Selection Dessert
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.