- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Le Reve at Wynn Las Vegas
See one of the most spectacular shows on the Strip - the aquatic dream world of "Le Reve" at the Wynn Las Vegas. Performed in a domed theater-in-the-round, every seat is the best seat in the house so you won't miss a single amazing aquatic acrobatic feat!
During the show, fantastical, humorous and playful characters showcase a dream-like story of love and loss. The ever-shifting stage rises and falls as performers dance, cavort, swim, dive and interact with the audience. Book a seat in the "splash zone"and get right up close to the action!
The most memorable act and pièce de résistance of the evening are the high dives - just when you think the performers can't go any higher, they do!
"Le Reve" leaves other shows in its wake and will leave you wanting more.
For the best seats in the house - try the VIP Indulgence Package. This package includes:
- Seating in the Champagne Circle with generously-scaled, plush, luxurious seats and loads of leg room
- Exclusive Champagne bottle service per couple (or half bottle for individuals)
- Complimentary chocolate covered strawberries (2 per person)
- Video monitors in your section provide a private peek behind the scenes as well as underwater and overhead angles of the action during the show!
- A "Privilege Access Pass" for food and beverage outlets at Wynn Las Vegas. Pass will provide holders with a line pass, complimentary admission and priority access to reservations and/or seating at the dining and nightclub establishments (excluding XS) on day of performance
Reservations can only be made within 90 days of the actual show date.
Special Offer - Book and travel by December 21, 2010 and receive a savings of almost 15% off premium seating - BOOK NOW!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Show ticket (seating selected at time of booking)
- 10% Live Entertainment Tax
- USD9.95 Viator brokerage fee
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important Note: You may get wet in rows A-B of every section.
- The theater is non-smoking
- Wheelchair Accessible seating is in the last row of each section. Wireless devices available at the box office for the hearing impaired
- Children aged 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.