- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Las Vegas to Los Angeles / Anaheim Luxury Transfer Service
Get to California the safe and convenient way! Don't worry yourself with driving across the desert, leave that to the professionals. All the comforts are there for you - reclining seats, stereo headsets for a feature-length movie, complimentary snacks and beverages and on-board stewardess service. What could be easier?
Sit back, relax and recline your seat, adjust your foot rest, tray table and headrest as you begin your journey to Los Angeles or Anaheim. Your air ride coach smoothly pulls out of the terminal - your friendly crew introduces themselves and tells you about the coach and services. You'll immediately notice the beautiful decor, professionalism and cleanliness on board.
Your uniformed attendant will begin their service with a hot towel for your comfort along with a fresh pillow and blanket. Your attendant will offer you an assortment of snacks and beverages for your enjoyment. Afterwards, you'll begin the full length feature movie. So enjoy the movie, catch up on your reading, enjoy the sightseeing or take a nap. Your attendant will look after your comfort.
You'll arrive relaxed, refreshed and ready to enjoy your California visit!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Pick up from several Las Vegas hotels - Roundtrip or One Way services from Las Vegas
- On Board Stewardess
- Full Galley with Snacks and Beverages
- Movies with Earphones
- Baggage Handling, Including Golf Clubs
- Pillows, Blankets, Hot Towels & more
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of two (2) pieces of luggage per person is permitted
- No overnight stops in Anaheim are permitted if traveling to Los Angeles
- This is a hotel to hotel transportation service not intended for day trips
- The buses do not have any lifts for wheelchairs
- This transfer does not drop-off at LAX airport terminals
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.