- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Las Vegas Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride
The Sunrise Hot-Air Balloon ride is the most romantic way to fly over Las Vegas. Gently floating over the hustle and bustle of the Strip, travel wherever the wind takes you for approximately 1 hour before landing to enjoy a champagne breakfast.
As you float in the sky, enjoy the feeling of peace and tranquility as you experience unobstructed 360-degree views of Las Vegas and the gorgeous surrounding landscape.
Your balloon flight begins in the southwest valley, with scenic views of Las Vegas' residential areas, the renowned Las Vegas Strip to the east and the majestic Red Rock Mountains and Red Rock Canyon to the west. Floating in silence, you will hardly realize you're moving as you move with the wind.
Your Las Vegas balloon ride is sure to be the highlight of your Vegas vacation!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Hot air balloon flight
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- All passengers will be required to sign a waiver before the flight
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the balloon, passengers weighing over 230lbs. will be subject to an additional $50 surcharge. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
Approximately 1 hour
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.