- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Las Vegas Night Strip Helicopter Tour
There's only one way to tour Las Vegas by night, and that's by helicopter – any time of year it’s one of the top things to do in Las Vegas! You'll ride in a six-seater, state-of-the-art helicopter for spectacular spectacular views of the dazzling Las Vegas Strip.
The excitement begins with a glass of champagne before you board your luxurious 6-seater A-Star Jet Helicopter for your tour of Las Vegas. When you rise above the city of neon, millions of lights will dazzle you as you fly past New York New York, Bellagio, Paris, the Venetian, Caesars Palace, Treasure Island, the Stratosphere Tower, Fremont Street and downtown. On your return pass you will pass the space beam of the Luxor Pyramid.
Actual flight distance is 22 miles (35 kilometers), and flight time is approximately 12 minutes including loading and unloading.
Special Offer - Price displayed currently includes a discount of 30% off the recommended retail price - BOOK NOW!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Helicopter tour over the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown
- Glass of Champagne
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- The listed price does not include a $10 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fee is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat at 50 percent of the retail rate. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- 1.5 hours approximately (Flight: 12 minutes approximately, including loading and unloading)
- Children under 2 are not permitted
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.