- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Las Vegas Night Flight by Helicopter with Dinner
Experience an evening of food and flight in Las Vegas! Begin with a fabulous Italian meal in Las Vegas, then take to the skies at night for an exciting flight over the Vegas Strip. See the lights of the Entertainment Capitol of the World as you soar past the dancing waters of the Bellagio, the fiery Volcano at the Mirage and see the sparkling lights of the Eiffel Tower.
Your evening begins as you're whisked away to an incredible 3-course meal at the fabulous Brio Tuscan Grille at Town Square. Your meal includes soup or salad, your choice of entrée, dessert, coffee and/or soft drink. Gratuity not included.
After your meal, your journey continues as you sip a glass of champagne and then board your luxurious 6-seater helicopter. The twinkling lights of the Las Vegas Strip will dazzle you as you fly past Mandalay Bay, Bellagio, Venetian, Caesars Palace, Treasure Island, Stratosphere Tower, Fremont Street and historic downtown Las Vegas. On your return, pass by the space beam of the Luxor Pyramid.
Actual flight time is approximately 13-15 minutes.
Special Offer - Book now and the price displayed includes a discount of 15% off the recommended retail price - BOOK NOW!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Helicopter tour
- 3-course dinner at Brio Tuscan Grille
- Drop off at Brio Tuscan Grille at 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm (2 hours at restaurant)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- For helicopter passengers weighing more than 275 pounds, 19.6 stones or 125 kilograms, a surcharge equivalent to a 1/2 seat purchase is required
- This tour is not handicap accessible but can accommodate people who use wheelchairs if they are able to get in and out of both the bus and the aircraft on their own. We are unable to store wheelchairs on the buses or at our check-in facility.
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.