- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Land and Sea Adventure to Soufriere, St Lucia
Explore St. Lucia by both land and sea to experience the true beauty of this island. Start with an excursion to Morne Fortune, see banana plantations, fishing villages and rich tropical vegetation before arriving at Soufriere, home of the landmark Pitons. On this St. Lucia adventure tour, you'll have the opportunity to visit the Sulphur Springs, Diamond Waterfalls and Botanical Gardens. After lunch, return by boat, cruising the coastline with a stop to swim and snorkel!
Enjoy "the best of both worlds" as you experience the quaint and beautiful landscape of the island by coach and the spectacular coastline by boat. This excursion has been described by many as "exciting", "scenic", "informative" and "great value for money".
Drive through the banana plantations, the tropical vegetation and two fishing villages on the outskirts of the rainforest. Then, descend into Soufriere, home of the beautiful and spectacular "Pitons". Visit the Sulphur Springs in the drive-in volcano and the amazing Diamond Botanical Gardens, where tropical flowers grow in profusion.
Stop for lunch at "The Still", a plantation styled restaurant before joining a boat for the return journey along the island's fascinating coastline. Stop to swim or snorkel and cruise to beautiful Marigot Bay. Return to the dock where the bus will be waiting to take you back to your North Island hotel.
Special Offer - The price displayed includes a discount off the recommended retail rate - BOOK NOW!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Complimentary Drink with Lunch
- Drinks aboard Boat
- Entrance Fees to all Attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour requires a minimum number of 6 passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full.
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.