- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Lake Mead Kayaking Half-Day Trip
Hit the water on a Lake Mead Kayaking Half-Day Trip from Las Vegas. Suitable for all skill levels (including those with no experience), this relaxing kayaking journey is the perfect antidote to the bright lights and busy streets of Las Vegas.
Your guide will teach you basic paddling techniques to familiarize you with your kayak. Once up to speed you will head out into the crystal waters of the largest man made lake in the United States. As you paddle out toward Boulder Islands and the Sentinel, you will pass the wreckage of boats that have sunk long ago. With recent low water levels, these wooden skeletons are exposed and you can explore the islands to find several old boat graveyards.
If the weather is nice and you feel the urge, take time to swim in the green waters. Summer water temperature range from 85F degrees, and the water stays nice even in late fall.
After a health conscious gourmet lunch which is served on the beach paddle pack toward the marina, passing several large yachts and houseboats along the way. The tour includes all equipment (high performance boats with rudder, paddle, life vest, spray skirt, and safety gear), plus a dry bag for your gear. Don't forget the camera and film, or you can rent one of the water-proof digitals available.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- All necessary kayaking equipment
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for children aged 6 and under
- Children 6 - 13 years must be in tandem kayak with an adult
- Children must be 14 years or older to paddle on own kayak
- Children under 18 years must have parent or guardian sign a waiver to participate.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.