- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Kyoto Rail Tour by Bullet Train from Tokyo
If your time in Japan is limited and you don't want to miss the sights of Kyoto, zoom there and back by Bullet train on this comprehensive one-day rail tour from Tokyo. Weather permitting, you'll have splendid views of Mt Fuji from the Shinkansen Bullet train en route. Escorted by a professional guide, you'll embark on an afternoon city tour of Kyoto and enjoy local lunch before returning to Tokyo.
After lunch at the New Miyako Hotel, you'll enjoy an afternoon of sightseeing in the beautiful traditional city of Kyoto. You'll visit the Buddhist Sanjusangendo Hall with its 1,001 impressive images of Buddha, the vermilion-hued Heian Shinto shrine and the Kiyomizu Buddhist temple, with its wooden veranda.
In the early evening you'll board a Shinkansen Bullet train back to Tokyo to spend the evening in the capital.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Bullet Train from Tokyo to Kyoto
- Afternoon sightseeing tour of Kyoto
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Infant meals not included
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.