- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Koh Samui Island Tour including Lunch and Thai Massage
This Koh Samui Island tours is a must!
As the name suggests you will go around the island and see a number of the highlights and attractions Koh Samui offers as well as the many beaches which can be seen. The 'Big Buddha' - sitting 15 meters tall is a monumental landmark on the islands north coast, Grandpa and Grandma Rocks, Namuang Waterfall and Nathon town are just a sample of the places you will visit.
Add an extra touch to your around the island tour with lunch at the 'Peak Eye' restaurant and a visit to the Magic Gardens where figures of celestial beings decorate the beautiful grounds. Later, take time to pamper yourself with a steam bath, Jacuzzi soak and a choice of 1 hour Swedish or Thai massage.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- English speaking local guide
- Entrance fees
- Lunch at Peak Eye Restaurant
- 1-hour Spa treatment
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation of this tour will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.