- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Knott's Berry Farm General Admission with Transport
Visit Knott's Berry Farm, with over 160 wild rides, live shows and attractions including rides like the Jaguar, Xcelerator, GhostRider, Montezuma's Revenge, Hammerhead and Boomerang. Or, if you'd prefer check out one of the spectacular shows, the action-packed Old West Ghost Town or Knott's California Marketplace where unique shopping and dining awaits you.
What was once an actual berry farm is now 160 acres of world class rides, unique family shows and one of a kind attractions. At America's favorite theme park, experience the world's best wooden roller coaster and the world's best launch coaster! For a different type of thrill, stroll on over to Camp Snoopy, home to the beloved PEANUTS gang.
Tour price includes admission and unlimited use of all rides and attractions, except Pan for Gold and arcade games.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Hotel pickup and drop off (select Los Angeles hotels only)
- Entry into Knott's Berry Farm
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Travel time from the Los Angeles to Knott's Berry Farm is approximately 45 to 60 minutes
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.