- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Key West Snorkeling
Your adventure begins on the "Overseas Highway", crossing 42 bridges connecting more than 100 islands over a 126-mile distance.
Your first stop is in Key Largo for a light breakfast (not included) then the tour continues non-stop until Key West.
The snorkeling tour begins on the north side of the island aboard a large 30 foot catamaran. Onboard the snorkeling catamaran you will receive professional snorkeling instruction, sanitized snorkeling gear, and free soft drinks, beer, and wine. You will snorkel above the only live coral reef in the U.S.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Tour guide narration
- Professional snorkeling instruction
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Fresh water shower
- Free soft drinks, beer, and wine on catamaran
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The snorkeling excursion lasts 3.5 hours
- Please Note: Snorkeling is weather dependent
- The snorkeling excursion requires a minimum number of passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the excursion may be canceled after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided with a refund for the portion of the snorkeling excursion.
- Not wheelchair accessible
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.