- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Jet Ski Adventure at Disney's Contemporary Resort
Enjoy the natural Florida landscape at Disney's Contemporary Resort while cruising at 35 miles per hour on a Jet Ski or personal watercraft (PWC). Choose between the tour or a free ride option.
The Personal Watercraft Tour is a follow-the-leader, guided adventure around Bay Lake and Seven Seas Lagoon. The guide will stop along the way at points of interest with highlights including: Discovery Island® area, Magic Kingdom® Park and surrounding Disney Resorts. You never know what you might see on this adventure - you might even spot a bald eagle, river otter or other Florida wonders! Only four PWCs are allowed on this exclusive tour.
With the Personal Watercraft Free Ride, you may operate the watercraft freely in a buoyed-off area on Bay Lake under the supervision of a guide. Free ride trips leave at the top of the hour starting at 10am with the last one departing at 4pm. Four PWCs are available for rent at one time. There are no tours between 12-1pm due to refueling.
Once signed-in, your instructor will give you an equipment orientation and safety briefing. Everyone must wear life jackets while on the water.
What to bring: Wear a swimsuit and bring a change of clothes. Bring sunglasses with a strap, sunscreen, and a waterproof camera to capture the excitement. Towels, lockers, changing rooms and showers are available. Please have footwear to walk on the dock.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- All taxes and fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The PWC's can accommodate up to 3 people or 400lbs, if you want to share a PWC, there will be an additional charge of $10 per rider (up to 2 ) payable by cash or credit card on the day of your PWC tour
- All minors (under age 18) will need a parent or guardian (over 18) to sign their liability release forms
- To drive a PWC guests must be at least 16 years old and present a photo ID at check-in (drivers license, passport, school ID, anything with a picture and birth date)
- The guest is responsible for all damage and a credit card is held as a damage deposit
- PWCs go up to 35mph
- Weather: The guide can cancel trips due to lightning, restricted visibility or inclement weather. Every effort will be made to call guests ahead of time and let them know of delays or try to reschedule at a mutually convenient time
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.