- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Jamaica ATV Off-Road Adventure to Sandy Bay
Go 4-wheeling in Jamaica! Weave your way through a working citrus plantation while exploring an amazing Jamaican ATV site! Try some traditional chicken jerk and sip on an ice cold beer! The perfect Jamaican experience!
Your journey begins with a safety and tour briefing. Helmets on! Before you head out on your Jamaica 4-wheel adventure, you'll get a demonstration and a chance to ride in the practice ring, ensuring that you’re ready to ride in rough! Then, it's off to famous Sandy Bay, one of the top ATV spots in Jamaica!
Enjoy a scenic ride through Sandy Bay’s rugged terrain from the Blue Hole Estate to the beautiful community of Cascade. Experience a journey on 4-wheel ATV bikes, often reaching heights of 2200 feet (670 meters) above sea level. You'll taste Jamaica's rich culture and heritage as you travel past farming villages, Smithfield, Cascade and an old Presbyterian church. Enjoy Jamaica’s native flora and fauna with many stops for photo opportunities.
No ATV adventure is complete without tasting some original Jamaican jerk chicken and an ice cold Red Stripe beer or refreshing soda!
World Travel Award 2007, 2008 and 2009 - Winner for Caribbeans Leading Nature Adventure Excursion Operator!
Special Offer - Book and travel by December 31, 2010 and the price displayed includes a discount off the recommended retail rate - BOOK NOW!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- ATV Safari
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Weight Limit: Passengers must not exceed 420lbs to participate in this tour
- If you are arriving into Jamaica from a Cruise Ship, this product must be booked directly with your cruise line
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Only one person per ATV is allowed
What to Bring:
- Sneakers or enclosed shoes
- Money (for souvenirs, lunch and drinks, available for purchase)
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.