- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
J. Paul Getty Museum
The J. Paul Getty Museum, at the Getty Center, houses European paintings, drawings, sculpture, illuminated manuscripts, decorative arts, and European and American photographs. The art at the Getty includes examples of pre-20th-century European paintings, drawings, illuminated manuscripts, sculpture, and decorative arts; and 19th- and 20th-century American and European photographs. A small selection of Greek and Roman antiquities can also be seen, as well as contemporary and modern sculpture located throughout the museum and grounds.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Buses are not equipped with wheelchair lifts, however in some cases, drivers are able to offer assistance in and out of the bus provided passengers have some lower body mobility
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.