- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Enjoy the offerings of two magnificent rivers in one day.
Raft gently down the Martha Brae River on a bamboo raft made for two. Here the tranquility and beauty of this Island will leave you feeling relaxed.
Your tour ends at the magnificent Dunns River Fall's, where with the help of a guide, you will climb through the cascading water to the top of the waterfall.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance Fees to Dunn's River Falls
- Martha Brae Rafting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dunn's River Fall climb is not suitable for infants, however a parent can take an infant along the river walk
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
What to Bring:
- Water Shoes (optional rental at Dunns River Falls $5.00)
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.