- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Introductory Scuba Dive in Negril
Why not take the opportunity to go scuba diving during your stay in Negril? The PADI Discover Scuba Diving course is a great introduction to this popular water sport. Nothing compares to the weightless freedom of diving, and the calm Jamaican waters off Negril provide the perfect environment for your first dive. With expert instructors on hand, no previous experience is necessary.
Certified PADI instructors will teach you the basics of scuba diving, including pool training and theory. Once you have mastered the basics, it's off to a popular local dive spot for your first open-water dive.
Supervised by your instructors, your small group dive takes you to a maximum depth of 40 feet (12 meters), subject to favorable conditions. The crystal-clear waters of the Caribbean are home to beautiful coral reefs and schools of tropical fish, ideal for scuba diving.
As an added bonus, you'll receive a second open-water dive for free and you'll soon be taking to the water like a fish!
Please note: This diving course includes components that stretch throughout the duration of the day.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- PADI-certified course and instructor
- Diving equipment
- Free second open water dive
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pre-existing medical conditions may require medical clearance prior to participating in diving activities. These may include but are not limited to: heart problems, epilepsy, asthma and other lung conditions. If you have any doubt about your health condition, please seek medical advise.
- Pregnant women are not permitted to participate
- Not recommended for child aged 10 and under
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.