- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
In The Heights On Broadway
The Tony Award® winning musical In The Heights has finally arrived on Broadway in New York City, after years of being a huge off-Broadway hit. Come find out what it takes to make a living, what it costs to have a dream and what it means to be home In The Heights. It's an exhilarating musical journey into Washington Heights, one of Manhattan's most vibrant communities.
In The Heights is a quintessential New York musical about a tight-knit community at the top of the island of Manhattan. From the vantage point of Usnavi's corner bodega, you'll experience the joys, heartbreaks and bonds of a Latino community struggling to redefine home.
With an amazing cast and incredible dancing, you can enjoy pulsating salsa, Latin beats and funky hip-hop music at the award-winning new musical about life in Washington Heights. It's a community at the brink of change, full of hopes, dreams and pressures where the biggest struggles can be deciding which traditions you take with you, and which ones you leave behind.
Dominican bodega operator Usnavi is your guide In The Heights as you follow the lives of young lovers and dreamers trying to find their place in a crazy world.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Best available seats
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation for this show will be received at time of booking
- Seating is assigned by the theater's box office on the day of performance, and will always be top price locations in the Orchestra or Front Mezzanine section
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Wheelchair locations are available on a request basis only
When you reserve your ticket, you will receive access to your voucher documentation which must be printed. Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance, no earlier than one hour before performance time. Voucher, along with a photo ID must be presented at the theater box office on the day of the performance, in exchange for your tickets and seating assignment.
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.