- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
I-RIDE Trolley Unlimited Ride Pass
The IĀ·RIDE Trolley travels exclusively throughout the International Drive Resort Area.
There are two lines that you can travel on - the 'Main Line' and the 'Green Line'. Please click on the 'View Map' icon to see the two different trolley routes.
The 'Main Line' travels the majority of International Drive, with 85 convenient stops, arriving approximately every 20 minutes.
The 'Green Line' begins and ends on International Drive but primarily travels along Universal Boulevard with 22 convenient stops ending at SeaWorld, arriving approximately every 30 minutes.
Trolley transfers between the 'Main Line' and 'Green Line' are FREE and a transfer coupon is not required if you have an Unlimited Ride Pass.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Unlimited Trolley Pass
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passes are valid for consecutive days upon activation on the trolley
- If your pass is lost or stolen, you will be responsible for purchasing a new one.
- I·RIDE Trolleys seat 41 riders, 54 total capacity, including two wheelchair positions and an ADA-specified hydraulic lift system, weight limitations apply. (Maximum weight - including passenger and vehicle - is 600 lbs., width restriction is 30" wide and height
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.