- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Hudson River Park Greenway and Central Park Bike Tour
Join a fabulous New York City bike ride along the Hudson River Park Greenway and through Central Park. Enjoy spectacular views of the river and city skyline as you cycle at a leisurely pace through the city.
Get the camera ready for spectacular views of the Hudson River and New York City skyline before heading to the bicycle-friendly, 843-acre Central Park. Visit famous sites such as Strawberry Fields international peace garden, Belvedere Castle, Shakespeare Garden, concert sites and more!
This New York City Bike Tour is suitable for all levels of fitness and takes a leisurely pace to suit all participants on the day. Bottled water and a snack are available during the tour to help keep those legs moving.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Guided bike tour
- Bottled water
- Mountain bike rental and helmet
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Trailer carriages and trailer tandems available for children on the day
- Helmets are required for all riders
- Infants must be at least 1 year old and be able to hold their head and upper body in an upward position, and be able to wear a helmet.
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.