- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Hoover Dam Tour from Las Vegas
Your trip to Las Vegas won't be complete without a tour of the mighty Hoover Dam! Built during the Depression, thousands of men came to Black Canyon to tame the Colorado River, and it took them less than 5 years to build the largest dam of its time.
Hoover Dam Express Tour:
This tour provides approximately 2 hours of free time at the Dam - where you can go on the two-hour guided discovery tour, visiting the exhibit gallery, penstock viewing platform, visitor center and more.
Please note, admission to the power plant is not included.
Hoover Dam Deluxe Tour:
Why not upgrade your tour to include a buffet lunch at the Hacienda hotel, followed by a visit to the Ethel M Chocolate factory and botanical gardens?
Hoover Dam Deluxe Tour and Lake Mead Cruise:
To make the most of your day, you have the opportunity to include a memorable 90-minute cruise on the Desert Princess paddle boat to enjoy the delights of boating on the largest man-made lake in the US. A deli-style lunch is included on the Desert Princess (instead of at the Hacienda Hotel).
Regardless of which option you select, you'll enjoy phenomenal views of Hoover Dam, admire the beauty of Lake Mead and see the colorful Arizona Paint Pots in stark contrast against the volcanic rocks of Black Mountain.
Special Offer - Book now and save over 30% off the recommended retail rate - BOOK NOW!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Hoover Dam Discovery Tour
- Optional upgrades: 90-minute Lake Mead Cruise, Ethel M's Chocolate Factory visit and Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- The listed price does not include a $5 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fee is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: Due to construction of the new Hoover Dam bypass bridge, there may be occasional traffic delays. In rare cases, your tour itinerary may be shortened to accommodate the increased travel time in the Hoover Dam area.
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.