- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Hoover Dam Top to Bottom by Luxury SUV with Colorado River Float
Travel to Hoover Dam from Las Vegas in style and comfort aboard a luxury SUV. Your experienced guide will share many points of interest along the way so you can truly appreciate the extra care and comfort of the luxury vehicle.
The Hoover Dam by Luxury SUV and Colorado River Float offers ample time for exploring this National Historic Landmark and engineering wonder of the world. See live presentations, a fascinating film on the Dam's construction and history, exhibit gallery, observation deck, and venture down to the observation room in the power plant to view the massive generators.
You'll also encounter dramatic views of both the Colorado River and Lake Mead, the largest man-made body of water in the Western Hemisphere. From the Lake Mead Overlook, you're transported to the Colorado River by van on the Lower Portal Road, where construction crews traveled each day. You'll see the original gauging station used to measure water level and flow, and dynamite storage bunkers used during construction.
Then, a guided Colorado River float tour by raft offers you close-up views few people have ever seen of Hoover Dam, mighty power plants, and Black Canyon. You'll also learn historical facts and get an astounding view of the Hoover Dam Bypass project and construction of the nearly 2,000-foot-long bridge spanning over 900 feet above the river. This tour offers absolutely the best photo opportunity of the Hoover Dam and Colorado River!
Special Offer - Book and travel by March 31, 2011 and the price displayed will include a discount of over 17% off the recommended retail rate - BOOK NOW!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Round-trip luxury Tour Trekker transportation
- Hoover Dam tour
- Colorado River float
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for children aged 18 months and under
- Multi-lingual guides are subject to availability
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.