- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Hollywood Walk of Fame CityPass
The Hollywood Walk of Fame CityPass ensures you'll get the most out of your vacation - yet it is so compact it will fit into your back pocket. It's all you need to see the best of Hollywood and Los Angeles!
CityPass is the best deal in Hollywood giving you discounted admission to these premier attractions:
- Starline Tours (2-hour narrated Movie Star Homes Tour)
- Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes Tour with Red Line Tours (75-minute guided walking tour)
- Choice Ticket: Kodak Theatre guided tour OR The Hollywood Museum in the Historic Max Factor Building
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
Save up to US$44 on four attractions with one CityPass - that's a saving of over 40%, plus, you won't wait in long ticket lines!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Starline Hollywood Movie Stars Homes Tour
- Redline Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes Tour
- Either the Kodak Theatre guided tour OR The Hollywood Museum
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- Receive $8 off general admission or a front-of-the-line pass at Universal Studios Hollywood.
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets are void if removed from the booklet. Each attraction will remove their ticket upon entrance. Note: The CityPass provides one admission to each attraction per person.
- Your ticket booklet is valid for 9 days beginning date of first use and includes helpful information such as hours of operation, public transportation and special 'Insider Tips' on the best time to visit each attraction.
- Please view attraction pricing values in 'view map'. Prices are in US Dollars
Starline Tours of Hollywood:
See over 50 movie stars' homes on this 2-hour narrated tour. See the mansions of today's superstars, homes of Hollywood legends and other sights such as Sunset Strip, Rodeo Drive and more. Tours depart from Mann's Chinese Theater, the only place where you can see the famous hand and footprints of the Stars.
Location: At the forecourt of Mann's Chinese Theater, 6925 Hollywood Blvd.
Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
Experience the real glamour and elegance of Hollywood as you immerse yourself in an interactive experience with A-list celebrities, Super heroes, Hollywood icons, Movie makers and much more. Location: 6933 Hollywood Boulevard.
Red Line Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes Tour:
Hollywood is a place, a name and a phenomenon known in every corner of the globe. But there is so much more to this Mecca than just movies. Hollywood is a living museum of American architecture and history. Discover little known theatres, landmarks and architectural marvels on this insightful walking tour! Location: Red Line Tours Hollywood Tour Center (at the Stella Adler Theatre), 6773 Hollywood Blvd.
The Kodak Theater:
Step behind the velvet rope...and experience Hollywood's premiere theater and home of the Academy Awards Ceremonies. Your guided tour will offer a glimpse of the glamor and sophistication of Kodak Theater and an insider's view of behind-the-scenes production.
Location: 6801 Hollywood Blvd.
The ultimate destination for movie fans, The Hollywood Museum includes miracles of motion picture magic past and present on four floors and in 5,000 eye-popping displays. The spine-tingling cell of Hannibal Lecter and the landmark sets of Moulin Rouge are a few examples of the most spectacular collection of sets, props, costumes and memorabilia ever assembled.
Location: 1660 N. Highland Ave, Hollywood
- Most venues included in the pass have different minimum ages for free entry. It is your choice whether you purchase a pass for children to avoid standing in ticket lines to verify ages and pay admission upon entry. You may purchase a Child Pass for children, however this may not be cost saving.
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.