- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Hidden Worlds of Mexico Cavern Dive
As featured in the critically acclaimed 2001 IMAX movie, Journey Into Amazing Caves, the 2005 Hollywood movie, The Cave and the award winning 2007 BBC Planet Earth television series, the Yucan Peninsula is home to some of the most extensive systems of under-water caverns and caves in the world! Certified open water divers are given the opportunity to experience the ancient and timeless forces of this natural dreamland!
With a maximum depth of 30 feet (10 meters) and never more than 150 feet (50 meters) from the air, there is 1,500 feet (500 meters) of cavern to explore without ever leaving the light zone. The tours are led by experienced, fully certified guides in groups of no more than four.
The first dive is a traverse from one cenote to another. During this 45-minute dive you'll explore the vast cavern zone of Dos Ojos (Two Eyes). The crystal clear water offers unlimited visibility and gives the feeling of flight as you silently witness the unbelievable beauty that has made this cenote so famous.
The second dive is to the Caverna de Murcielagos (Bat Cave), which takes you through breathtaking natural galleries, ranging from huge columns and stalactites to very fine and intricate formations. This mind blowing area often leaves divers so impressed that they come up to the surface speechless!
With two scheduled dive tours daily, you are guaranteed to astonish and delight, regardless of whether you are a first-time diver or an experienced veteran. Come and experience the dive of your life!
- The water temperatre is 75 degrees F (24 celsius)
- Wetsuits are not included in the cost, but are available for rent
- A 3 mil. full watersuit is recommended for this tour
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Tank and Weights
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Open Water Dive Equipment
- Dive Light
- Additional Rental Equipment (available for rental - $5 per item or $15 per set)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Approximate Water Temperature 75 degrees Fahrenheit / 48 degrees Celsius
- This tour is for certified divers only
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.