- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Hidden Valley ATV Half-Day Tour from Las Vegas
Back by popular demand! If you've ever dreamed of riding an ATV in Nevada's Mojave desert, this is the tour for you. All you need is a thirst for heart-pounding adventure, and your tour guide will supply the rest.
Your four-hour trip to the Nevada Desert begins with complimentary air-conditioned transportation from Las Vegas to Jean, Nevada. After a brief but informative orientation about your all-terrain vehicle, you'll be provided with safety equipment.
Then, get ready for one of the most thrilling ATV off-road experiences of your life! Your two-hour ATV ride takes you through the historic Hidden Valley National Monument, next to extinct lava beds, through and the rugged McCullough Mountain Range to the Primm Valley overlook. Travel exciting trails around large boulder formations that make up part of the Mojave Desert. What a ride!
Your tour ends with air-conditioned transportation back to your pick up location.
Please Note: All ATV riders must be at least 16 years old and have photo ID.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- ATV ride
- Tour guide
- Helmet, gloves and goggles
- Bottled water
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Meals and beverages
- The listed price does not include a $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
- This product must be booked at least 1 day in advance of your travel date.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- No license is required to ride an ATV
- Clothing: Pants or shorts are acceptable for riding. Summer months may be vary hot so please dress accordingly.
- Footwear: No open toed shoes will be permitted to ride (for safety)
- Please remember your sun block and or necessary medications as you will be riding in the desert
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to the pick-up location to sign all necessary paperwork.
- Stratosphere: Rear (West) Tour Lobby
- Treasure Island: Main Valet Tour Benches
- Wynn: South Gate Entrance bus benches (off of Sands Ave.)
- Bellagio: Downstairs Tour Lobby
- Bally's: North Door Tour Lobby
- Mandalay Bay: Shark Reef Entrance (by the big American flag)
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.