- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Hidden Valley and Primm Extreme Dirt Bike Tour
Get off the pavement and take this extreme dirt bike tour, to Hidden Valley and Primm, you'll take a challenging but exhilarating ride through rugged desert and mountain terrain.
Your trip to the Nevada Desert begins with a complimentary air-conditioned ride from Las Vegas to Jean, Nevada approximately 20-30 minutes drive dependent on traffic. After a short but thorough safety briefing, you'll set out on a thrilling off-road adventure through the Hidden Valley National Monument, McCullough Mountain Range and across the Roach Dry Lake.
Experience a variety of single-track and dual-track trails. This tour will also take you to some more challenging trails, mountain overlooks and legendary off-road racetracks. This extreme dirt bike tour will cover anywhere from 20 to more than 50 miles of rugged desert terrain depending on group size and riding abilities.
Book the morning tour and stop for a short break at Buffalo Bill's Hotel and Casino in Primm, Nevada on the California - Nevada Stateline and then prepare for your return dirt bike ride. Afternoon tours offer the same dirt bike ride, but are shorter in total tour duration, as they do not stop at Primm.
Please note: All riders must be at least 16 years old
This tour is challenging so you must have prior dirt bike riding experience before taking this dirt bike adventure.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Dirt bike tour through the Hidden Valley
- Helmet, gloves and goggles
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- The listed price does not include a $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to the challenging nature of this adventure, experienced dirt bike riders only
- Clothing: Pants or shorts are acceptable for riding. Summer months may be vary hot so please dress accordingly.
- Footwear: No open toed shoes will be permitted to ride (for safety)
- Please remember your sun block and or necessary medications as you will be riding in the desert
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Stratosphere: Rear (West) Tour Lobby
- Treasure Island: Main Valet Tour Benches
- Wynn: South Gate Entrance bus benches (off of Sands Ave.)
- Bellagio: Downstairs Tour Lobby
- Bally's: North Door Tour Lobby
- Mandalay Bay: Shark Reef Entrance (by the big American flag)
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.