- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Hidden Valley and Primm Extreme ATV Tour
Your trip to the Nevada desert begins with an air-conditioned 20-30 minute ride from Las Vegas to Jean. After a short but thorough safety briefing, you'll set out on a thrilling off-road adventure through the Hidden Valley National Monument and McCullough Mountain Range. The tour will also take you to some more challenging trails, mountain overlooks and legendary off-road racetracks.
This tour does require prior ATV riding experience and the ability to ride a manual ATV. This longest ATV tour in Las Vegas will cover anywhere from 20 to 50 miles of rugged desert terrain depending on group size and riding level.
Book the morning tour and stop for a short break at Buffalo Bill's Hotel and Casino in Primm, Nevada on the California - Nevada Stateline and then prepare for your return ATV ride. Afternoon tours offer the same ATV ride, but are shorter in total tour duration, as they do not stop at Primm.
Your tour ends with air-conditioned transportation back to your pick up location.
Please note: All ATV riders must be at least 16 years old
This tour is challenging so you will need to have some prior riding experience, and be able to ride a manual ATV, before taking this ATV adventure.
Special Offer - For a limited time, save almost 5% off the recommended retail rate - BOOK NOW!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- ATV Tour through the Hidden Valley
- Helmet, gloves and goggles
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Meals and beverages
- The listed price does not include a $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No license is required to ride an ATV
- Clothing: Pants or shorts are acceptable for riding. Summer months may be vary hot so please dress accordingly.
- Footwear: No open toed shoes will be permitted to ride (for safety)
- Please remember your sun block and or necessary medications as you will be riding in the desert
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Operators under 18 must have a Parent or Guardian sign a consent waiver.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Stratosphere: Rear (West) Tour Lobby
- Treasure Island: Main Valet Tour Benches
- Wynn: South Gate Entrance bus benches (off of Sands Ave.)
- Bellagio: Downstairs Tour Lobby
- Bally's: North Door Tour Lobby
- Mandalay Bay: Shark Reef Entrance (by the big American flag)
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.